Simply Brazilian Lace Parting Piece Unprocessed Closure Natural WAVE 10" - Color NBLK
Beauty Supply USA
100% Non–Processed Human Hair
CONCEALER EFFECT for the most realistic look
- Lace Parting Piece
- Innovative Skin Tone Match
- Ultra Soft Lace Base
- Non–Slip Grip
- Bleach & Dye–Friendly
- Prior to straightening, make sure that the hair is completely dry.
- Gently comb out the hair with a wide–tooth comb or soft paddle brush.
- Use a flat iron to straighten the hair, a small section at a time (about 2 inches)*Safe to use 350°F to 400°F. The use of a heat protecting product is highly recommended for higher temperatures.
- Apply a small amount of hair serum* on the tips of the hair to prevent dryness.*Be sure to apply very lightly, and please note that too much oil will weigh your hair down.
Bleach & Color: Achieve vibrant tones & colorations
- For best results, consult a colorist/professional at your local salon.
Results may vary depending on the used product, time, and technique.
- *When bleaching, peroxide levels that are 30v and higher can damage the hair.
- For optimal bleaching and coloring results, we suggest using the Natural Brown color.
- The specific weave or braid procedure will determine the proper hair maintenance requirements. Please ask your professional hair stylist for specific care and maintenance instructions.
- Wash & deep condition every 2 weeks for optimal performance.
- Detangle hair from end to root before shampooing.
- Carefully wash in lukewarm water with mild shampoo.
- Do not rub or twist, but gently finger comb the hair.
- Follow with conditioner and rinse in a similar fashion.
- Pat dry with a towel and do not rub or roll the hair.
- Air dry or blow dry with a diffuser or as recommended by your stylist.
- Styling tools should only be used when completely dry.
- Products such as gel, mousse, and hairspray should be kept to a minimum and must be washed out with shampoo and conditioner soon after.