JANET COLLECTION Noir Tantalizing Twist Braid 100% Kanekalon
Noir 2X Tantalizing Twist Braid 14 Inches by Janet Collection
- 100% Kanekalon, Flame Retardant
- 14 Inches
- 4.3 oz
- Crochet Interlocking
General Care for Synthetic Hair
- The following is a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair. Individual product may behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
- Always wash hair in cool water using a mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
- Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use a blow dryer. If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
- If necessary, detangle hair with a wide–tooth comb working from the bottom toward the top.
- If hair gets frizzy, use a sheen spray and then comb.
- You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
- Never comb or brush spiral curls, dreadlocks, or pre–twisted or pre–braided styles. Use fingers to comb gently.
- Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.
HOW TO CROCHET STYLE
- To make a crochet braid lie naturally, braid your hair into cornrows.
- Slide the latch hook underneath the braid and loop the even–fold hair onto the hook.
- Close the latch and slide the hair back underneath the braid.
- Take two fingers to open at the loop and feed the end of the hair through the hole.
- Now twist the loop and feed the ends in the loop once again.
- Pull and secure to tighten the loop onto the braids.
- Keep the knots next to one another and repeat these steps until the full head is completed to the desired volume.
TO USE HOT WATER
- Just dip in hot water to curl the ends.
We Also Recommend
MODEL MODEL HAIR BRAIDS DOUBLE STRAND STYLE (CUBAN TWIST) MOJITO TWIST BRAID 16" & 24"
Spetra EZ BRAID 36" - Natural looking pre-stretched professional Braid
Model Model Nude Fresh Wet & Wavy 100% Virgin Remy Weaving Bohemian Curl 7PCS