JANET COLLECTION CROCHET BRAIDS NALA TRESS PASSION TWIST BRAID 18"
Janet Collection Crochet Braids Nala Tress Passion Twist Braid 18"
General Care for Synthetic Hair
The following is a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair. Individual product may behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
- Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
- Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
- If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
- If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray - then comb.
- You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
- Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
- Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.
We Also Recommend
MODEL MODEL HAIR BRAIDS DOUBLE STRAND STYLE (CUBAN TWIST) MOJITO TWIST BRAID 16" & 24"
Spetra EZ BRAID 36" - Natural looking pre-stretched professional Braid
MODEL MODEL Nude Fresh Wet & Wavy (Mint Wave, Bright Curl, Pacific Wave)
Model Model Nude Fresh Wet & Wavy 100% Virgin Remy Weaving Bohemian Curl 7PCS