ORS Shea Butter Moisturizing Lotion
- Fresh fragrance
- Penetrates easily
- Leaves a long lasting shine
- Moisturizes Leaves no build-up
How to use:
Locks & Naturals
1. Squeeze a small amount of Shea Butter “Softening” Hair & Scalp Lotion into hands
2. Massage into the scalp making sure it penetrates the entire hair shaft.
1. Squeeze a small amount of Shea Butter “Softening” Hair & Scalp Lotion into palms of hands
2. Massage into each braid.
1. Apply Shea Butter “Softening” Hair & Scalp Lotion
2. Massage to work into scalp and pay special attention to your newly emerging natural hair.
Shea Butter: A slightly ivory-colored granulated butter with the consistency of cocoa butter in its natural state. One of nature’s best sources of moisture, an effective non-greasy emollient of softening and conditioning.
Carrot Oil: Rich in Vitamin A, Beta Carotene, and Vitamin E that strengthen and condition the hair from within
We Also Recommend
MODEL MODEL HAIR BRAIDS DOUBLE STRAND STYLE (CUBAN TWIST) MOJITO TWIST BRAID 16" & 24"
Spetra EZ BRAID 36" - Natural looking pre-stretched professional Braid
Model Model Nude Fresh Wet & Wavy 100% Virgin Remy Weaving Bohemian Curl 7PCS