JANET COLLECTION CROCHET BRAIDS NALA TRESS PASSION TWIST BRAID 18"
Janet Collection Crochet Braids Nala Tress Passion Twist Braid 18"
General Care for Synthetic Hair
The following is a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair. Individual product may behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
- Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
- Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
- If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
- If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray - then comb.
- You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
- Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
- Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.
We Also Recommend
SENSATIONNEL SYNTHETIC HAIR CROCHET BRAIDS LULUTRESS WATER WAVE 18"
MODEL MODEL CROCHET GLANCE BRAID 30 NIGERIAN PRE STRETCHED BRAID 20"
MODEL MODEL GLANCE SYNTHETIC HAIR CROCHET BRAIDS DEEP TWIST 22"
MODEL MODEL GLANCE SYNTHETIC HAIR CROCHET BRAIDS DEEP TWIST 12"